MemberlistHomeFAQAxE Clan rulesAxE MembersJoining AxE ClanConnect to #AxE|RECRUITING|XPS with xfireRegisterLog inDonate for AxEHomeUsergroupsCalendarMovies

Share | 

my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absolute
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Now when i try to connect our server (after downloading et again) it doesnt download maps or silent menu etcetc, but shuts et down and connects me to our forum, now ladies and gentleman, WHAT THE FUCK!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DookieAdmin
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

have u fixed ur problem yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostcarrot
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Absolute wrote:
Now when i try to connect our server (after downloading et again) it doesnt download maps or silent menu etcetc, but shuts et down and connects me to our forum, now ladies and gentleman, WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Suck to be you! I have the same issue but Dookie simply told me to go fuck myself. Its server based but according to the twat it isn't. Have fun downloading every map and mod that gets added to the server manually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DookieAdmin
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Ghostcarrot wrote:
Absolute wrote:

Suck to be you! I have the same issue but Dookie simply told me to go fuck myself. Its server based but according to the twat it isn't. Have fun downloading every map and mod that gets added to the server manually.

mr carrot, ive got this solved for him. thank you and goodbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absolute
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:09 am

It was silent mod fucking with me. Fixed already, cheers dookie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...   

Back to top Go down

my fucking pc crashed and had to download even windows again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1