MemberlistHomeFAQAxE Clan rulesAxE MembersJoining AxE ClanConnect to #AxE|RECRUITING|XPS with xfireRegisterLog inDonate for AxEHomeUsergroupsCalendarMovies

Share | 

Xfire issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pako
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Xfire issues   Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 am

I just installed xfire, and when trying to add friends and view profiles, it reports a bad gateway and it won't connect to xfires website.

I suspect it might be an issue with Internet Explorer. I'm using Chrome and Firefox but Xfire, for some reason, still tries to connect thru IE. (i think)

Anyone know a fix?

EDIT: Also is it possible to download and use an older version of Xfire? The one that doesn't look disgusting or cause memory leaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZoD
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Xfire issues   Thu May 28, 2015 5:40 pm

idk i remember having similar issues with the newer version.
maybe try this link http://www.afterdawn.com/software/network/instant_messaging/xfire.cfm
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Xfire issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1