MemberlistHomeFAQAxE Clan rulesAxE MembersJoining AxE ClanConnect to #AxE|RECRUITING|XPS with xfireRegisterLog inDonate for AxEHomeUsergroupsCalendarMovies

Share | 

Master Serverlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neeko
Private
Private

PostSubject: Master Serverlist   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 am

Hello i know it said on forums that somebody was sorting the master serverlist out, What i want to know is has anyone heard of when it will be sorted like a date or something???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruz
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Master Serverlist   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:57 am

Well idSoftware promised ages ago to fix it, but still nothing..

That's what they said:
"We recently became aware of a possible issue on the Wolf:ET master server. We're working on a solution & will update when we have more info"

But there should be people making new patch that will fix servers and probably anti-cheat too. Haven't heard about them for a while, but if im right 1st of March they are supposed to be done with it. Can't promise. That's just what I've heard.

Until they are done with it people can use et.splatterladder.com or another server tracking sites to find IP. (splatterladder has quickconnect with Xfire).
If you don't own Xfire: /connect IP to console. #AxE| IP: 213.108.29.169:27010

I strongly recommend everyone to get Xfire, because it saves recently visited servers and you can add favourites. So you don't always have to connect with IP.
Just want to say that it's not a must to have a serverlist. It all can be found on internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Master Serverlist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1