MemberlistHomeFAQAxE Clan rulesAxE MembersJoining AxE ClanConnect to #AxE|RECRUITING|XPS with xfireRegisterLog inDonate for AxEHomeUsergroupsCalendarMovies

Share | 

TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DookieAdmin
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 am

Hello, if you are expiriencing that you cant download files from our server first of all make sure you have your auto downloading enabled, you can check of enable it easyli, you just need to open you Enemy Territory, click on options, then game and then on downloads tab all 3 options must be chcked YES, like its shown on pictures.

If you still got a problem even after you make sure that you enabled this options, then please post on this thread and we will try to work it out.

Last edited by Dookie on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cruz
Leader

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Also try typing next commands in console (§);

/cl_allowdownload 1
/cl_wwwdownload 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcbeth
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:38 am

the guys using widows vista or windows 7 have to run ET like an administrator
click on the et exe with the right mouse button and run it like an admin and watch for the compatibilty aswell
it is the players side and nothing to do with the server side

and they have to configure their game for the download

guys u need a main page for your site to can post message
not watched if you have a banner for your site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reNzes
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 pm

hi i cant downlaod the new menu file (~~~~~~~....) idk why can i download it somewhere else?
or can someone send me in xfire (--->renzes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm

i think this is the file u need

http://www.crocko.com/2EEF47DC999E465182ADD912F1F83CC8/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{{~{}}axe.pk3

if not tell me
Back to top Go down
reNzes
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

thx dude Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lenny
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 pm

why dont you give me a link to ftp with all the files, or just upload all files neccecery execpt maps, this constant redirecting in ultra annoying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tossike
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Hey..
zzz_axe_menu_v15.pk3 if someone can upload!?
Cheers! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henniehuisman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:26 pm

I can't download anything..
If I connect I have to download -> not working -> re-direct to this site..
Is there an admin around who can make the FTP public?

hennie

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DookieAdmin
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Do you have all things considering download in options enabled?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henniehuisman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:42 pm

YES, and please make this FTP public or send me the update files.. lol man ofc I have this options enabled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DookieAdmin
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm

File with boxes and [ at the end of it goes to etmain folder, and this other 2 files goes to silent folder, here is the link:

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/50045199/file.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]   

Back to top Go down

TUTORIAL: Problems with downloading maps,files from the server! READ HERE![FIXED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1